Fill a tall glass with cubed ice. Add 2 Parts Topo Chico to 1 Part Pineapple Juice and garnish with a coconut sliver.
Recipe via a Dash of Texas Blog:
"We would make awful bartenders. We learned early on in our relationship that
2 cups whole blackberries (frozen is fine, just thaw and drain)
1/2 cup granulated white sugar
Juice of 2 limes
2 cups gin
1. In a blender, combine the blackberries and sugar. Blend until liquefied. Strain into a container through a fine mesh sieve, discarding any large pulp or seeds that remain.
2. At this point, you can combine all ingredients except the Topo Chico in a pitcher and pour over ice, topping with the sparkling water. If you're making individual drinks, portion out into a shaker, shake well, and pour over ice. Top with Topo Chico, a wedge of lime, and any leftover berries.
The ratios of gin to lime juice to blackberry puree is up to your individual taste, so add more or less of whichever ingredients you choose.
- 1½ oz Pura Vida Reposado Tequila
- One Fresh Lime Wedge
- One Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 oz Topo Chico (Mineral Water)
- Two Fresh Jalapeño Slices
In a shaker with ice, combine tequila, juice of lime and lemon wedges. Shake to combine. Pour into a highball glass filled with ice and top with Topo Chico. Add two fresh jalapeño slices.
- Recipe makes 2 Servings
- 2 cup(s) Frozen Strawberries
- 2 cup(s) personal watermelon, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup(s) ice
- 2 12 oz. bottles Topo Chico Mineral Water, chilled
- Combine strawberries, watermelon, sugar and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into two large goblets.
- Open chilled Topo Chico bottles then place one bottle upside down in each goblet.
- Serve immediately.
3 Strawberries, large
1 tsp Lime juice
2 tsp Simple syrup
In a 1 pint mason jar (or glass of your choosing) use pestle to thoroughly muddle the strawberries.
Add lime juice, and simple syrup. Note: you may want to add more or less simple syrup, depending on the sweetness of your strawberries.
Add ice to the glass and pour in vodka.
Top off with Topo Chico and garnish with a lime.